|Latest News||Recent News Headlines|
Apr 19 2017 - ANB Offering Summer Student Positions
Athletics New Brunswick is currently seeking applications from interested students for several summer employment positions including Run Jump Throw Wheel Coordinators and an Assistant to the Executive Director. The successful candidates will be expected to travel to track and field meets, organize/deliver programs and coordinate with various groups.
We are currently accepting applications for the following Federal Government assisted positions:
· RJTW Coordinator – Fredericton Area
· RJTW Coordinator – Bathurst Area
· RJTW Coordinator – Saint John Area
· Assistant to the Executive Director – Dieppe Area
Duties and requirements for these positions include the following:
· Ability to work evening and weekends to meet the needs of track meets and events
· Able to travel to the club facility and local area track meets as required
· Assist in the delivery and administration of RJTW instructor training sessions
· Coordinate volunteers and schedules at several events as required
· Administer the Run Jump Throw Wheel program at the local club
· Good knowledge of the sport of Track & Field
· Bilingualism would be an asset
· Other related duties as required
Potential Candidates: need to be 15 years or older and returning to studies in the fall.
This position is ideal for individuals who are proactive and able to work independently and in a group. Their contribution is key to the continued expansion of Track and Field throughout New Brunswick.
Positions are roughly 8 weeks in duration, 35 hours per week position paying $12.00 an hour. These positions are funded via Service Canada and will begin late April to Early May. Applicants are asked to forward their resume to email@example.com by Friday, May 5, 2017. Please clearly indicate which position (area) you are interested in.
For students who have applied for, and been accepted into the SEED Program:
ANB has several RJTW Coordinator Positions (Fredericton, Moncton, Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Miramichi and Bathurst) available as well as another Assistant to the Executive Director position. Please visit the SEED Job Bank to apply for these positions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
• 2017-04-25 - 2017 Legion Coaches