|Latest News||Recent News Headlines|
Apr 1 2019 - ANB Offering Summer Student Positions
Athletics New Brunswick is currently seeking applications from interested students for several summer employment positions including ANB Regional Coordinators and an Assistant to the Executive Director. The successful candidates will be expected to travel to track and field meets, organize/deliver programs and coordinate with various community partners.
Potential locations for ANB Regional Coordinators (pending Federal funding approval):
· Saint John
· Dieppe (Assistant to the Executive Director only)
Duties and requirements for these positions include the following:
· Ability to work evening and weekends to meet the needs of track meets and events
· Able to travel to the club facility and local area track meets as required
· Assist in the delivery and administration of RJTW instructor training sessions
· Coordinate volunteers and schedules at several events as required
· Administer 12 Challenges program and the Run Jump Throw Wheel program at the local club
· Good knowledge of the sport of Track & Field
· Bilingualism would be an asset
· Other related duties as required
Potential candidates need to be 16 years or older and returning to studies in the fall. This position is ideal for university students interested in kinesiology or recreation studies, and individuals who are proactive and able to work independently and in a group. University students in a business program would be best suited for the position of Assistant to the Executive Director. All positions' contributions are key to the continued expansion of Track and Field throughout New Brunswick.
Positions range from 8-16 weeks, 35 hours per week position paying approximately $13.00 an hour. These positions are funded via Service Canada and will begin late April to early May. Applicants are asked to forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please clearly indicate which position (area) you are interested in.
For students who have applied for, and been accepted into the SEED Program:
ANB has several ANB Regional Coordinator Positions (Fredericton, Moncton, Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Miramichi and Bathurst) available as well as another Assistant to the Executive Director position. Please visit the SEED Job Bank to apply for these positions if you received a SEED voucher. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
• 2019-06-17 - Silver Medal for Robertson at Canadian Combined Events Champs