2022-2023 Championship Series Call for Proposals
Athletics New Brunswick is seeking interested clubs who would like to co-host the following Championships in collaboration with ANB, and in accordance with Policy 3.0, to submit proposals no later than September 8th, at 5:00pm.
2022 NB XC Championships
2022 NB Indoor Championships
2022 Atlantic Indoor Championships
2022 NB XC Crown (Middle Schools and Age Class) – Saturday, November 5th
2023 NB Indoor Championships – Saturday, January 28th
2023 Atlantic Indoor Championships – Sunday, January 26th (optional Saturday and Sunday)
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS: September 8th at 5:00pm ADT
SHARING OF REGISTRATION REVENUE: 50% to Host-Club; 50% to ANB (includes $2 ANB fee)
ANB will provide registration services, Championship medals and Championship banner, officials mileage and one lunch meal per day of competition. ANB ED will be on-site. Host-Club will keep all other revenue sources (sponsorships, spectator gate receipt, etc..).
CRITERIA BEING EVALUATED IN SELECTION:
- Proposed location of Championship (City, Venue)
- Plan for competition (Including set-up and take down plans; is this competition held in conjunction with a pre-existing meet; is there anything special being planned for this event?)
- Expected number of registered athletes
- Expected registration revenue
- Expected number of host-club volunteers* (excluding officials)
- Expected number of host-club officials*
- Expected number of non-host-club officials*
- Plan for volunteer and officials’ hospitality; i.e, what will be provided to officials during the meet, and what is the plan to implement this hospitality?
All proposals must be submitted to email@example.com and address the above-mentioned information. Proposals should be sent in individual files for each event if a club wishes to bid on more than one event.
We thank clubs for their interest in hosting these events. Once a club is selected, this will be shared with the Club, and our membership via website and social media platforms.