ANB Offering Summer Student Positions
Athletics New Brunswick is currently seeking applications from interested students for summer employment positions including Media Relations Coordinators, Program Service Providers and Sport Program Administrative Coordinators. The successful candidates will be expected to enhance participation in the sport of athletics, produce and deliver programs virtually, and coordinate with community partners.
Potential locations for ANB Positions:
· Saint John/Rothesay
Duties and requirements for these positions include the following:
· Ability to work occasional evening and weekends, if programs require
· Able to travel to the local club facility to facilitate and assist in return-to-play protocols and practices
· Assist in the delivery and administration of ANB Special Projects
· Proficiency in social media platforms and technologically literate
· Good knowledge of the sport of Track & Field and the RJTW program
· Bilingualism would be an asset
· Other related duties as required
Potential candidates need to be 16 years or older and returning to studies in the fall. This position is ideal for university students interested in kinesiology or recreation studies, and individuals who are proactive and able to work independently and in a group. All positions' contributions are key to the continued expansion of Track and Field throughout New Brunswick.
Positions range from 8-16 weeks, 35 hours per week position paying approximately $13.00 an hour. These positions are funded via Service Canada and will begin early June. Applicants are asked to forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please clearly indicate which position and location you are interested in.