We're Hiring! 2023 Summer Student positions are now open for applications!
Athletics New Brunswick is currently seeking applications from interested students for summer employment positions.
- Youth Program Coordinators
- ANB Service Providers
- Social Media and Special Projects Coordinator
The successful candidates will be expected to enhance participation in the sport of athletics, produce and deliver programs in-person, and coordinate with community partners.
ANB is in search of applicants in the following regions:
· Saint John/Rothesay
- Bathurst (pending funding approval)
Duties and requirements for these positions include the following:
· Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, when programs and competitions require
· Able to travel to the local club facility or to local community centres for programming assistance
· Assist in the delivery and administration of ANB Special Projects, including Reds Multi Sport Camp, para-athletics try-it days
· Proficiency in social media platforms and technological literacy is considered an asset
· Good knowledge of the sport of Track & Field and the RJTW program
· Bilingualism would be an asset
· Other related duties as required
Potential candidates need to be 16 years or older and returning to studies in the fall. This position is ideal for university students interested in kinesiology or recreation studies, and individuals who are proactive and able to work independently and in a group. All positions' contributions are key to the continued expansion of Track and Field throughout New Brunswick.
Positions can range between 8 and 12 weeks in length (depending on funding approval), 35 hours per week paying approximately $15.00 an hour. These positions are funded via NB SEED, and Canada Summer Jobs and will begin in May or June. Applicants are asked to forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate location you are applying for.