ANB Update - October 9, 2020
Please be advised, that effective tonight at midnight, zone 1 (Moncton) and zone 5 (Campbellton) are now in alert level orange.
This means the following restrictions are in place for zones 1 and 5 (As per the information in this document: https://www2.gnb.ca/
- Organized Sport is NOT allowed (neither indoor or outdoor)
- Gym and fitness facilities are closed, including other similar sport or recreation business or facilities.
- Outdoor recreational activities are allowed, including campgrounds, ATV trails. This also includes Golf Courses, tennis courts and marinas if they choose to remain open.
- Municipal and School outdoor fields are allowed to open at the discretion of the facility owner for free play in smaller groups as per current restrictions (Outdoor gatherings with physical distancing of 10 people or fewer.) This includes playgrounds, dog parks and similar outdoor areas.
- Note that for regions in orange level phase individuals who reside in those regions cannot travel outside of the region to a yellow phase jurisdiction to participate in organized sport.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will be updated and shared next week.
Please share this information with your local organizations and facility operators.