Bids open for 2021/2022 XC and Indoor Championship Series!
Athletics New Brunswick is seeking interested clubs who would like to co-host the New Brunswick Outdoor Championships in collaboration with ANB, and in accordance with Policy 3.0, to submit proposals no later than August 8th, at 5:00pm.
2021 NB XC Championships
2021 Atlantic XC Championships
2022 NB Indoor Championships
2022 Atlantic Indoor Championships
2021 NB XC Championships – Saturday, October 23rd
2021 Atlantic XC Championships – Saturday, October 30th
2022 NB Indoor Championships – Saturday, January 28th – Sunday, January 30th
2022 Atlantic Indoor Championships – Saturday, March 26th – Sunday, March 28th
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS: August 8th at 5:00pm ADT
SHARING OF REGISTRATION REVENUE: 60% to Host-Club; 40% to ANB (includes $2 ANB fee)
ANB will provide registration services, Championship medals and Championship banner, and one lunch meal per day of competition. ANB ED will also be on hand. Host-Club will keep all other revenue sources (sponsorships, spectator gate receipt, etc..).
CRITERIA BEING EVALUATED IN SELECTION:
- Proposed location of Championship (City, Venue)
- Plan for competition (Including set-up and take down plans, is this held in conjunction with a pre-existing meet; anything special being planned for this event?)
- Expected number of registered athletes
- Expected registration revenue
- Expected number of host-club volunteers* (excluding officials)
- Expected number of host-club officials*
- Expected number of non-host-club officials*
- What will be provided to officials (food, beverage, rest area, etc.)
All proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and address the above-mentioned information. Proposals should be sent in individual files for each event if a clubs wish to bid on more than one event.
We thank clubs for their interest in hosting this event. Once a club is selected, this will be shared with the Club, and our membership via social media platforms such as www.anb.ca ; through Facebook, and Instagram.